The Happy Hookin' Flamingo

I am a 30 year old SAHM of 2, married and mom to 2 kitty fur babies. This blog will be to ramble about my family, crocheting, and to share some of my crochet patterns.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My 1st attempt at a blog

Well this will be my 1st ever attempt at a BLOG
Blog sounds like such a nasty word...like something you cough up when you have a cold :P
Any way...
I was turned on to this blog thing because I needed a place to write down crochet patterns so I can share them with my Yahoo crochet groups. So as I think of them or make them I will be putting them here with pics and sharing.
That is to say, when I have time and the kids are in bed, and I have shoved hubby out the door to work, and it is quite so I can think.
So, until later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home