The Happy Hookin' Flamingo

I am a 30 year old SAHM of 2, married and mom to 2 kitty fur babies. This blog will be to ramble about my family, crocheting, and to share some of my crochet patterns.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Been a bum today

I did not do much of anything today crochet wise but the night is still young :P
Last night I did make 2 7 inch squares and some fridgies for an exchange but nothing special.
I need to be working on other exchanges and add some more rows to my charity ghan but MAN I just don't feel like tackeling anything too big tonight.
I have to got o bed early cuz maw-in-law wants to go shoppong for summer clothes for the kids.
And I have to go buy Easter basket goodies.
So I guess I will check back intomorrow and hope to have more done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home