The Happy Hookin' Flamingo

I am a 30 year old SAHM of 2, married and mom to 2 kitty fur babies. This blog will be to ramble about my family, crocheting, and to share some of my crochet patterns.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Been crocheting AGAIN!

Well after looking at all the exchanges I have due I figured I better get to work.
So I sat here just now watching TV and made 2 7 inch squares and 2 fridgies that go to Andrea in Kitchen N Bath and packaged them up to go in the mail tomorrow.
So I will do the Easter theam exchange for that same group tomorrow and be able to check them off my list.
Now to go look at patterns for something neat to make for Easter.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:47 AM, Blogger becky said…

    Hi Donna,
    wow just checking out your blog :)
    I love the soap dog it is really cute!!!
    Great looking fish, wish i had some of that catfish in my freezer :) Yummy!!!!!
    :^)
    Becky O

     

Post a Comment

<< Home