The Happy Hookin' Flamingo

I am a 30 year old SAHM of 2, married and mom to 2 kitty fur babies. This blog will be to ramble about my family, crocheting, and to share some of my crochet patterns.

Monday, April 03, 2006

CATFISH YUM!!!!



Well hubby just came home from juggin' so I will now have a freezer full of catfish.
Juggin' for those of you that may not know, is where you will take any empty jug etc(he uses empty 2 liter coke bottles) and tie a length of nylon fidhing line on it with a hook and bait.
You then throw it in the water and wait. When a fish takes the bait it will pull the jug under then of course it will pop back up. You then go take the fish off and TAA DAA you have catfish for dinner. :P
So since it is 3:12 am now it looks like I will be cleaning, fileting, and cooking catfish tomorrow.
YUMMY!!!
This pic is one of the bigger ones he caught and we are just guessing saying it is between 15 to 20 pounds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home