The Happy Hookin' Flamingo

I am a 30 year old SAHM of 2, married and mom to 2 kitty fur babies. This blog will be to ramble about my family, crocheting, and to share some of my crochet patterns.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Not much done today

I did not crochet much today but I did clean some...
I have to get this house clean before my nephew and his wife come over for Easter.
They will be here Saturday ad will need a place to sleep so I have got to get daughters room clean and that will be a living HELL.
I don't know if it is all 7 year old or all girls but....she changes clothes like crazy and then just throws them all in the floor. And toys,....don't even get me started on all the toys!
Any way...I have got to finish cleaning my house. So today I cleaned did laundry and got a few swaps packaged up and ready to send tomorrow.
Well right now my comforter is in the dryer and I have one more box to package up.
So off I go.
Where did I put my tape?????

1 Comments:

  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger Norma said…

    Hi Donna! Saw your post on CP list and thought I would check out your blog and say welcome! Nice to have you with us. Crochet Partners is a great group & you will enjoy it. I am also a SAHM of two girls and also have a blog...no real recent crochet pics on it at the moment, but there will be some soon! See you around CP! : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home