The Happy Hookin' Flamingo

I am a 30 year old SAHM of 2, married and mom to 2 kitty fur babies. This blog will be to ramble about my family, crocheting, and to share some of my crochet patterns.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Our newest model


I would like all my readers to meet Dixie my gold fish.
She will be my newest model for all of my compleated projects. :P
See how happy she is lol
Any way...
We move the living room into the toy room and made the living room into the toy room. Or is that the toy room is still the toy room but it now has a couch in it? Or is the living room still the living room it just now is full of toys? What ever...we swaped rooms between the living room and the toy room 8D
When we did this we moved the fish to her own table near the computer so I thought who better to be in all of my pics but her.
So stay tuned for more pics.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home