The Happy Hookin' Flamingo

I am a 30 year old SAHM of 2, married and mom to 2 kitty fur babies. This blog will be to ramble about my family, crocheting, and to share some of my crochet patterns.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Princess doll














Well I bought this ugly doll to make over for a swap. The mother signed up for the swap and wanted to toy I was to make for her daughter.
Well this is how the doll started


She was bought at a consignment store and was in awful shape.Her hair was pulled into 2 pony tails, her face, legs and arms had crayon marks on them and her clothes were just UGLY lol

So I took her hair off, washed and dryed it, cleaned up her body, threw out the old clothes and fixed her up.I wish I had taken more pics of the during part but, all I have is a web cam so you can see the pics are not that good.The puppy was a victoria secret Christmas dog. So it had a ribbion around its neck that said victoria's secret and a santa hat on.

Well the doll dress I crocheted (just making up as I went along) her shoes are slippers made from some foam sheets I had in the craft room. Her crown and the dogs collar are jewelery wire with plastic clear star shaped beads on them.her hair (sfter being washed and dried) was just brushed and styled into a curly ponytail with a bow.

Now this is the little girl Crystal and her new princess doll that she has named Princess Sahar Grace and the pupy.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home