The Happy Hookin' Flamingo

I am a 30 year old SAHM of 2, married and mom to 2 kitty fur babies. This blog will be to ramble about my family, crocheting, and to share some of my crochet patterns.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Tonight...

Here I sit watching CSI, kids are in bed, Adam is at work, and I have no life so I am blogging....
I need to be crocheting and saving some of my pics here.
I also should be cleaning the house but I have not done it yet.
Instead I am ponderring the questions of life...like why does the inside of someones belly button stink...why do I suck at golf...why haven't I won the lottery...will gas prices ever come down...

Any way here are some of my sigs and tags I need to save here.


THEY WILL NOT SHOW UP!!!!!
What is the problem?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home